Jul 31, 2013

Back to The Original Novel of "Toradora"

 

Recently I began reading the original novel of "Toradora."

 

I have already watched the anime version thereof when I was a university student.

 

Although it was animated because the original was so popular of course, the anime also got a good reputation from many anime fans at that time.

 

In fact, a lot of my friends often talked about the anime version of "Toradora."

 

I was also not an exception of those who were deeply absorbed in it.

 

However, I have never read the original yet actually.

 

So, I suddenly came up with the idea that I would try it some days ago.

 

I am sure that I will be more touched by the original absolutely because I was done by even the anime version.

 

Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...