Jul 13, 2013

My Most Favorite Computer Game "The Legend of Heroes -Trails in The Sky-" (Eiyuu Densetsu -Sora no Kiseki-)

 
 
Although I have already introduced before, I would like to write about my favorite computer game.

 

The name is "The Legend of Heroes -Trails in The Sky- (Eiyuu Densetsu -Sora no Kiseki-)."

 

It's the Japanese computer game in the nature of RPG for Microsoft Windows and PSP (Playstation Portable) released by Nihon Falcom Corporation.

 

I wonder if this game is known around the world.

 

At least, I have heard that the English version thereof had already been released in some foreign countries.

 

If you don't know this game, I strongly want to recommend you to play it.

 

I assure you that you will absolutely like it and be satisfied!

 

Actually, "Trails in The Sky (Sora no Kiseki)" is a part of "The Legend of Heroes" series which is one of popular ones of Nihon Falcom Corporation.

 

This series became their representative work because the overwhelming popularity of "Trails in The Sky (Sora no Kiseki)."

 

I played "Trails in The Sky (Sora no Kiseki)" for the first time because of recommendation by my friend when I was a college student.

 

Honestly speaking, I did not know the presence of this game at all until that time.

 

That was because it was for only Windows, and PC games were not popular among people other than so-called "Otaku"(which means "mania" in English as you may know).

 

However, I was almost reluctant to try playing it, and then I was so surprised at the interest of it which was beyond my imagination.

 

Further, what I was astonished more was the ending scene.

 

My feeling of satisfaction after playing all of it was so fantastic because the scenario betrayed me in a good sense.

 

Anyway, there are a plenty of attractive characters and moving scenes in this game, so it will be one of your favorite games.

 

I really look forward to hearing your impressions of it after playing!

 

 

 

 

Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...