Jul 2, 2013

The Second Season of "Monogatari" Series Will Begin From This Weekend!




Today, I would like to give you good news!

The second season of animation of "Monogatari" series will begin from this weekend in Japan.

Every fans of this series including me have been looking forward to this news because the original stories in the novel series on which the second season of the animation will be based were as interesting as previous ones.

As you may know, the first season of this animation was broadcast from 2009 to 2012 in Japan.

The first season was consistent with the original novels volume 1 to 6, other than volume 2.

That's why I'm sure that the stories of "the second season" will be based on those of volume 7 and forward.

I have no idea how long it will take to broadcast all of the second season because there are a lot of stories in it.

However, I heard all of "Monogatari" series will be animated in the near future, so I want to expect that!

Anyway, I will certainly watch the second season and review it in due course.

Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...