Jul 4, 2013

My Favorite Character in "Steins Gate"




This is "My Favorite Character" series part 2.

Today, I want to write about my favorite character in "Steins Gate."

Oops, I recommend you to avoid reading today's article if you have not played or watched "Steins Gate" yet because there will be things which should be kept secret for you below.













Are you alright if you go forward?


OK, then I continue.

In fact, it is difficult to choose one character in this work because there were a lot of attractive ones there.

But, it would be "Suzuha Amane" if I decide somehow.

She was so mysterious for me when I saw her for the first time.

I thought "Why is she working in Mr. Brown's electrical appliance store?", "Where was she from?", "Who is she, firstly?" and so on.

However, I could find answers of these questions gradually by proceeding with the story.

That may be why I was attracted by her.

Moreover, she was actually so kind and intelligent against her first impression.

She could understand "structure of world" in detail, and was mature in spite of her appearance like a girl.  But, she usually behaved as if she were frank.

Thinking like this, she might be the type of woman I prefer in terms of personality.
Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...