Jul 20, 2013

Estelle in "Trails in The Sky (Sora no Kiseki)" May Be My Ideal

 

In previous article, I repeatedly said I like "The Legend of Heroes - Trails in The Sky (Sora no Kiseki)" series very much.

The main reason why I do so would be charm of the protagonist in this series.

The protagonist is Estelle, of course.

As you may tell by the name, Estelle is a female character.

I have heard that "Trails in The Sky" is the first work in which Falcom Corporation adopted a female character as a protagonist.

Anyway, I want to emphasize Estelle is very very attractive as not only a girl but also a human.

First, she is so cute.

Indeed, it's pretty normal because she is a character in the game.

If I dare to say, she is the type of woman who is cute and looks healthy rather than beautiful.

Next, she is so frank.

She always talk to everyone frankly.

That's why she can make good relationships with others soon.

Moreover, she is so honest and emotional.

She expresses her real emotions without concealing in every situation.

So, she can be trusted by her party.

In addition, she is so kind.

She can't help giving a hand for those who are in trouble, and can understand their feelings.

In short, she is a good person.

Because of her brightness, everyone calls her "a girl like the sun."

I think this nick name really fits her.

I would like her certainly if she were in the real world.

Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...