Aug 1, 2013

I Remember The First Volume of "Sword Art Online"

Novels of "Sword Art Online" has been released to volume 12 until now.

But, I have never read the latest volume yet because I have been paying attention to other works recently.

Nevertheless, I sometimes think that "Sword Art Online" is so interesting to me  even though it were compared with other fantastic works.

Especially, what I like the best is the volume 1, of course.

I guess it would be the best also from the objective point of view.

That's because it is the volume in which the story of Kirito and Asuna is told the most importantly.

They met and fell in love with each other in the volume 1.

Their special relationship was so moving for me and I often felt "I want to make such a good relationship with my partner too!" or something like that.

To remember such feelings, I want to read the volume 1 again when my memory about it is more diluted.
Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...