Aug 11, 2013

I Want To Play "Sen no Kiseki" Soon!

I want to play "Sen no Kiseki", which is the newest work of The Legend of Heroes series, soon!

 

It will be released on September 26, 2013 in Japan.

 

Of course, I will definitely play it.

 

But, it is for not PSP as the previous works but PS Vita and PS3, and I don't have them yet in fact.

 

Although I have to buy either PS Vita or PS3 to play the newest work of the said series I like the most, I am now considering which I should buy.

 

As you may know, PS Vita is a portable game machine and cheaper.

 

On the other hand, PS3 is a household game machine and more expensive.

 

I think the former would be a better choice for me because I could play it in a little pastime by PS Vita.

 

However, Quality of graphics of PS3 is better, of course.

 

Well, I would buy PS Vita after all.

 

It seems that new information about "Sen no Kiseki" is being revealed step by step in Falcom's web page although I don't recently check it.

 

I should do so, shouldn't I?

 

Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...