Aug 19, 2013

The Newest Volume of "Yahari Ore no Seihun Love Come wa Machigatteiru (My Youth Romantic Love Comedy Is Wrong As I Expected)"

I am now so excited!

 

That's because I heard that the newest volume of "Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru (My Youth Romantic Love Comedy Is Wrong As I Expoected)" will be finally published on August 20, 2013 in Japan.

 

It seems that it will be not 8th but the 7.5th volume although the previous one was the 7th.

 

The 7th volume was published in last March, so it took about five months from it to the 7.5th.

 

As you may presume from the number of volume, the newest seems to be not the following story of the 7th volume but a collection of short stories.

 

I would really like to read the following story, but I am not very disappointed by that because I believe "Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru" would always be interesting to me.

 

I would rather admire the author's endeavor because he should definitely have been so busy due to the anime version of this series which had been broadcast until last June.

 

I have a plan to read the newest volume soon, of course.

 

I hope you look forward to my review thereof!

 

Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...