Aug 31, 2013

Review of "Free!" Part 1

The animation of this season released by the Japanese popular anime-creation company "Kyoto Animation" is "Free!"

 

As I wrote in this blog before, it is the type of sport animation.

 

In my knowledge, it would be the first time that Kyoto Animation created this type of animation.

 

I was a little bit afraid that it would not possibly be able to get good reputations because the style of anime was somewhat different from their past works, for example style of pictures.

 

That seems to be because the company which creates this anime is not only them but also another company.

 

However, my trouble was not needed.

 

Although I have watched "Free!" to the eighth chapter until now, I have never felt it was not interesting.

 

The way of expression of characters' feelings Kyoto Animation has is great as usual.

 

In my opinion, the most important point of this anime would be the relationship between the hero named Haruka Nanase and his rival named Rin Matsuoka.

 

Rin is the type of man who always does his best to achieve his object, while Haruka is not interested in doing so.

 

But, more talented man is not Rin but Haruka.

 

Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...