Aug 22, 2013

Kabukimonogatari Finally Started!

The anime version of the second season of my favorite Japanese anime series "Monogatari series" is now broadcasting in Japan.

 

As I reviewed in this blog before, "Nekomonogatari (White)", which was Tsubasa Hanekawa's story, had been broadcast as the first story of the second season until last week.

 

Then, the story which is one of my most favorite one in "Monogatari series" has finally started this week!

 

The title thereof is "Kabukimonogatari."

 

It was a part of the second season in the novel series.

 

I like this scenario very much because it is the story for a little girl named Mayoi Hachikuji.

 

Don't misunderstand. I am not the type of person who deeply loves little girls.

 

She is certainly a little girl, but so mature that I can't believe she is really so.

 

And, she is the character who always makes small talk with the hero in this series Koyomi Araragi.

 

Their talk is basically small talk, but it's sometimes so meaningful.

 

That's why I am usually attracted by that.

 

Anyway, repeatedly speaking, "Kabukimonogatari" is the story about her, so I had been looking forward to the anime version thereof.

 

There is no choice to miss watching it!

 

Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...