Aug 11, 2013

Highlights of "Nekomonogatari"

Last week, the anime version of "Nekomonogatari (White)" had finished in Japan.

 

So, the highlights of "Nekomonogatari" was broadcast yesterday.

 

"Nekomonogatari (White)" was a part of "Monogatari Series Season 2", so a next chapter should begin before long, I guess.

 

However, it would need some time to prepare the next program.

 

For this reason, it would be suitable for making the time to broadcast the highlights of "Nekomonogatari."

 

Some viewers might complain to the highlights because the content thereof was what they had already known.

 

Though, I could enjoy it enough.

 

That was because I was able to remember the detailed story of "Nekomonogatari (Black)" thanks to it.

 

In addition, I was glad to see Koyomi Araragi, who is the hero of "Monogatari" series, after a long time because he did almost not enter "Nekomonogatari (white)".

 

I felt he was certainly a attractive character again when I watched the highlights.

 

I am looking forward to the next chapter although I have no idea what will be broadcast next Saturday.

 

Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...