Aug 10, 2013

Ending Theme Song of Nekomonogatari (White) "Ai wo Utae"

One of chrams of the anime version of "Monogatari" series would be goodness of the theme songs.

 

The ending theme song of the first anime of the series "Bakemonogatari" was especially wonderful.

 

The title is "Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari (The Story You Don't Know)", as you may already know.

 

The singer of the song is "Nagi Yanagi" who also sings "Yukitoki" which is an opening theme song of "Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru (My Youth Romantic Love Comedy Is Wrong As I Expected)."

 

The song was so fantastic that I could not help expecting the theme song for "Nekomonogatari (white)."

 

However, the ending theme song thereof was very great as I expected.

 

The title is "Ai wo Utae."

 

The singer of the song is "Runa Haruna."

 

Actually, I didn't know her before the anime version of "Nekomonogatari."

 

But, melody of the song is so good, so I was attracted and searched the presence of her at once.

 

You can download it from itunes, so I would like to recommend you to listen.

 

Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...