Aug 5, 2013

Anime Version of "Nekomonogatari" Was Fantastic!!



Last Saturday in Japan, the anime  version of "Nekomonogatari" had finished finally.

I can say "Fantastic!!" only as a whole impression of this work.

I really think that the anime creation company "SHAFT" succeeded to describe attraction of the original novel of "Nekomonogatari" by the anime sufficiently.

The scene I like the most, in which the heroin "Tsubasa Hanekawa" wrote to "Black Hanekawa" who was something like a monster but herself, was also animated greatly enough to satisfy me.

However, I wanted to back to the original again to be moved by goodness of sentences made by the author "Nishioishin" in it after all.

Especially, the scene in which Hanekawa finally confessed her real feelings to "him" and the one where she said "I'm home." were so moving.

I admire the author really.

You should abusolutelly try either the anime or the original novel at least!
Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...