Aug 25, 2013

Review of "Hitsuuden" 2

As I mentioned before, I am now reading the latest volume of "Densetsu" series titled "Hitsuuden."

Although I have finished reading only one third of all the story yet, what I feel about this novel is only one.

It is a strange story as usual, indeed.

The story is so mysterious that I cannot predict how it will proceed at all.

The hero whose name is Kuu Sorakara was subjected to go to an island where a certain incident happened to investigate what happened there.

However, we could not even understand his situation, let alone himself.

Moreover, he happened to meet a mysterious girl, who wore a peculiar clothing like magician's one, as soon as he got to the island.

I could only manage to imagine she would be a key person of this story, though.

Such a feeling I had during reading would be an unique feature of works of Nishioishin, who is the author of this novel.



Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...