Aug 4, 2013

Review of "Fate/stay night" Part 1

"Fate/stay night" is so popular PC game in Japan.

 

I am also one of fans of this game.

 

It is categorized into the type of visual novel games in which you proceed stories during reading texts with graphics.

 

I have heard that this game was originally created by not a large company but some amateur creators.

 

However, the game and creators became famous because of good reputations from gamers.

 

As I mentioned before, I knew the game for the first time when I was a college student.

 

Maybe, It was the first time when I tried this type of game.

 

I did not think that it was interesting to me yet because I did not like reading books very much at that time.

 

But, I was highly attracted after all.

 

It was not even rare that I played it all through the night.

 

The most prominent charm of this game would be that it is like a general novel.

 

Quality of the scenario is so high, I guess at least.

 

It has three kinds of scenarios.

 

The one you can play firstly is "Sever Route."

 

"Sever" is one of main characters who used to be a legend hero (heroin) in a northern european myth.

 

Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...