Aug 20, 2013

Review of "Hitsuuden"

I introduced "Himeiden", which is the novel written by Nishioishin, in this blog before.

 

There is the following volume thereof already.

 

Its title is "Hitsuuden."

 

I have finally begun reading it although I couldn't do so because I had been busy recently.

 

I heard that "Hitsuuden" is not the novel which was planned to be released in the first place.

 

I suppose it was released thanks to its popularity and the author s discretion.

 

In fact, I am forgetting the detailed story of the previous volume "Himeiden" because some time have already passed since I finished reading it.

 

But, it seems the author wrote "Hitsuuden" in a manner that we can understand the story without knowledge of the previous one.

 

Though I have read only about one eighth of all the story yet, it would be interesting as I expected.

 

 

Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...