Aug 2, 2013

Recommendation of "Fate/stay night" From My Friend

 

Although I have mainly written about light novels or animations in this blog until now, today's topic is about a PC game named "Fate/stay night."

 

You probably know it already because it is so famous among fans of games and animations.

 

"Fate/stay night" was originally the game for Microsoft Windows though it is now remade for other hardwares, for example Playstation and PSP.

 

I knew the presence of "Fate/stay night" for the first time when I was a university student.

 

My friend who was familiar with computer games recommended me this game enthusiastically.

 

He tought me a certain phrase "Fate is literature, CLANNAD is life" at that time.

 

It means that the sentences in "Fate/stay night" are so good as if it were a literature itself.

 

I deceded to try playing the game because his recommendations about games were always reliable.

 

I think my decision was correct even now.

 

I want to mention why I think so from the next article step by step.

 

Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...