Aug 17, 2013

Kanako Kotera Is My Favorite Singer

I wrote in the last article that power of music in animations and games is so significant.

 

I would like to write about my favorite singer today.

 

Her name is Kanako Kotera.

 

She is a Japanese female singer who mainly sings songs for computer games, animations and TV commercial.

 

I knew her for the first time when I was a university student.

 

In fact, she is the singer of theme songs of recent "The Legend of Heroes" series.

 

The ending theme song of "Sora no Kiseki SC", which is my most favorite computer game I introduced in this blog over and over again, would be her first song in "The Legend of Heroes" series.

 

The title of this song is "I Swear..."

 

I still remember I was so moved when I heard her soft, clear and beautiful voice for the first time.

 

She would receive good evaluations from a lot of players after "Sora no Kiseki SC" was released.

 

That was why she has been almost a singer under exclusive contract with Falcom.

 

There are many good songs other than "I Swear..."

 

For example, "Cry for me, cry for you", which is the opening theme song of "Sora no Kiseki The 3rd", is also fantastic.

 

Actually, it is likely to be so popular.

 

But, her song I like the most is "Sora wo Miagete."

 

It is the ending theme song of "Sora no Kiseki The 3rd."

 

I like it very much because it really fits her nature of voice.

 

You can try listening to and buy her songs in iTunes Store, so let's try!

 

Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...