Aug 12, 2013

New Anime From Kyoto Animation "Free!"

The New Anime created by Kyoto Animation, which is my favorite anime creation company in Japan, is being broadcast this summer.

 

Its name is "Free!"

 

It's the story of a swimming club in the high school, in other words, Kyoto Animation's latest work is a sport anime.

 

As long as I know, it could be that Kyoto Animation made this type of anime for the first time in their history.

 

Although there were lots of masterpieces (for instance, "Air", "CLANNAD", "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya", "K-on!" and so forth) in their works, I was a little bit worried that their new work would not be interesting very much in fact.

 

Nevertheless, they has always lived up to our expectations until now, so I tired watching it after all.

 

As a result, I admired their basic power to attract viewers deeply.

 

Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...