Sep 7, 2013

Review of "Hitsuuden" Part 6

It seems that I revealed the concrete contents of this novel in too detail.

So, I would like to refrain from doing so additionally and write my impression of all the content.

What I can mention about it is only that it was certainly Nishioishin's work.

It had very long sentences and unexpected development of the story as usual.

They must be the most important characteristics of his novel.

As you may know, "magical girls" had been popular among so-called Japanese otaku thanks to the popularity of one of famous Japanese animation named "Puella Magi Madoka Magica."

It could be that Nishioishin wrote the novel series called "Densetsu Series", including "Hitsuuden", for this reason.

However, magical girls were used only for variation of characters who emerged in the story and the content of the story did not highly fit the word "magical girls."

Such a gap must be attraction of his novels, I guess.

We are always absorbed in because of that.

Actually, "Hitsuuden" is not the final volume of this series.

I have a plan to read the following one, of course.


Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...